Investor Meetings and Outreach
At Alliance Advisors our goal is to increase Institutional Awareness for our clients by conducting proactive outreach to potential brokers, qualified investors, funds and financial centers.
In order to increase awareness we will conduct investor meetings in multiple cities in the U.S., Asia and Europe. Our outreach program consists of:
• Direct Buy-Side Portfolio Manager and Analyst contact.
• Identifying Reputable Research Analysts to provide coverage.
• Providing Institutional awareness utilizing our proprietary database of financial professionals plus mining Thomson One’s institutional database to find appropriate investment professionals
• Monitoring of Shareholder Base and contacting peers shareholders.
• Performing “Virtual Meetings” where clients present to several investors at once via Alliance Advisors “Live Meeting” software.
• Utilize proprietary Social Media platform to provide informational updates and company related news in real time to retail investors.
• Garner invitations to various Investor Conferences.
• Planning an Investor Day at a company’s headquarters for shareholders and prospective analysts.