Corporate Communications and Messaging
In today’s highly complex and competitive world, companies and their executives need to have vision and a well-defined business strategy if they are to succeed.
Public companies need a strategic approach to communications that is able to clearly define and communicate their market position and value to all of their key stakeholders including customers, business partners, investors and employees. We work with senior management to develop and implement Corporate Communications programs so clients can speak with a unified voice that can drive new sales, facilitates new strategic partnerships and increases shareholder value. Our Corporate Communications programs include:
Corporate Branding and Messaging
At Alliance Advisors, we believe that successful communications programs require a strategic approach to communicating your corporate brand. Through the development of fact-based messaging, we assist companies to:
• Enhance their differentiation in the marketplace.
• Define and articulate the brand’s unique value proposition.
• Drive engagement through increased relevancy of stakeholder communication activities.
Executive Positioning/Thought Leadership
Founded upon a company’s corporate mission, vision and core beliefs, Thought Leadership helps companies create and sustain a positive and meaningful corporate image in the mind of customers and goodwill with business partners. Supported by a refined Corporate Branding effort, Thought Leadership allows companies to:
• Build positive name recognition for the organization and its senior management team as the most knowledgeable and authoritative leaders in its market.
• Communicates a firm’s leadership role in developing new markets or driving change in existing markets.
• Establish a platform from which a company can call attention to local, national or global issues of relevance.